Wendy Valentino is a Partner of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Wendy has over 30 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Wendy’s expertise lies in working with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals on all aspects of their financial picture, including preparation of business and personal tax returns, tax projections, and family office services. She provides each of her clients with high-touch, consierge-level attention to ensure that each of their financial goals is met.
Wendy’s extensive experience also includes a specialization in the real estate industry, where she works with numerous commercial and residental rental properties throughout the country. She also works with manufacturing and distribution companies. Wendy approaches these complex engagements with the same attention to detail and high-touch personalization and service.
In addition to her tax expertise, Wendy has experience in financial statements, reviews, and compilations. Wendy is also well-versed in business valuations, forensic accounting, fraud investigations, matrimonial accounting, and shareholder and matrimonial disputes.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Wendy was a partner of Cohen Greve & Company CPA, P.C., who combined with Prager Metis in 2017. Wendy serves on Prager Metis’ due diligence committee for future combinations.
Outside of the office, Wendy enjoys her time playing the flute and piano as well as attending spin classes.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Business Impact Group
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services – Long Island Aspiring Chapter – Board Member
- Named Long Island Business News' 2017 Top 50 Women in Business
- BS, Accounting, Adelphi University, New York
- Alzheimer's Association-Long Island Chapter-Longest Day Committee Member
- Alzheimer's Association Accounting Industry Leadership Council
- Canine Companions for Independence-Northeast Region Board of Directors Member