Lori A. Roth is the Co-Managing Partner of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Additionally, she is a Partner in the Audit and Accounting, and Advisory Services Departments of the firm.
In her position as Co-Managing Partner, Lori oversees all of the day-to-day operations for the entire firm and provides guidance and oversight to each of our Office Managing Partners and Service Line Leaders. As a member of the firm’s leadership team, Ms. Roth holds a key role in developing firm strategic goals and policies, monitoring performance, and driving business growth. She leads each office to achieve organizational goals while maintaining an environment that is flexible, transparent, and diverse, in keeping with the firm’s credo.
Lori has been in the accounting industry since 1984, specializing in audit and assurance services, litigation support, and business valuations. She has worked with clients in a variety of industries including closely-held businesses, real estate, and the U.S. subsidiaries of foreign banks and corporations. She has international expertise, particularly with companies headquartered in Israel. She strongly believes in working closely with business owners in a team approach. She often provides the much-needed depth at the top level to these business owners.
Ms. Roth’s expertise includes working as a neutral accountant (either court-appointed or hired as a joint expert by either parties or their attorneys). She has served as a business valuator and impartial financial consultant in issues pertaining to support and equitable distribution. She has been involved in matrimonial cases, as a certified divorce mediator, as well as shareholder disputes, corporate dissolutions, estate situations, and business acquisitions.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants—Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee
- NJBIA – Board of Trustees
- Congratulations to Lori A. Roth! Recognized in Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2021 Leaders of Influence: Women in Accounting list
- Lori Roth, Co-Managing Partner nominated to Los Angeles Times Inspirational Women Awards
- Crain’s NY – Notable Women in Accounting and Consulting
- Lori Roth Named to ROI NJ Influencers: 2021 Power List – Accounting
- Lori Roth, National Managing Partner, Has Been Named Thought Leader by the New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- Crain’s 2019 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- We congratulate CEO, Glenn L. Friedman, CPA, CGMA, and Global Managing Partner, Lori A. Roth, CPA/ ABV, CFF on their recognition in the ROI Influencers: Power List 2022!
- Congratulations to CEO, Glenn L. Friedman, CPA, CGMA and Lori A. Roth, CPA/ ABV, CFF! 2021 NJIBZ ‘ Accounting Power 50’
- Crain’s 2020 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- BS, business and economics, Lehigh University, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh University Central Jersey Alumni Association
- Unchained at Last - Board Member
- Cancer Hope Network - Board of Trustees & Gala Chairperson