We understand that to best serve you, we must understand you. At Prager Metis, we do more than just talk about being there for our not-for-profit clients, we believe that such a specialized industry requires the dedication of resources to fully understand and work successfully within the area.
Prager Metis works with a wide variety of not-for-profit organizations that educate, inspire, and support causes around the world. Personal service is integral to our relationships with our clients. We work closely with your team to understand your complex management needs and unique reporting requirements. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to more than 100 not-for-profit organizations nationwide. Our clients include social service organizations, public and private charities, health care organizations, and associations and labor organizations.
- Financial Auditing and Reporting
- Tax Preparation and Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Guidance
- Joint Cost Allocation and Fundraising Analysis
- Cost Allocation Plan Review
- Uniform Guidance and Yellow Book Audit Reporting
- Evaluations of Internal Controls
- Endowments and Donor Advised Fund Formation
- Tax-Exempt Bond Offerings and Capital Campaign Reporting
- Private Foundation Planning
- Officer and Employee Compensation Studies
- Political Organization Formation and FEC Reporting
- Artificial Intelligence Automation and Digital Transformation
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection Analysis