We understand that to best serve you, we must understand you. At Prager Metis, we do more than just talk about being there for our not-for-profit clients, we believe that such a specialized industry requires the dedication of resources to fully understand and work successfully within the area.
Prager Metis works with a wide variety of not-for-profit organizations that educate, inspire, and support causes around the world. Personal service is integral to our relationships with our clients. We work closely with your team to understand your complex management needs and unique reporting requirements. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to more than 100 not-for-profit organizations nationwide. Our clients include social service organizations, public and private charities, health care organizations, and associations and labor organizations.
- Financial auditing and reporting
- Uniform Guidance and yellow book audit reporting
- Joint cost allocation
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Unrelated business income tax guidance
- Officer and employee compensation studies
- Outsourced internal audit services
- Internal control risk assessments
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Cybersecurity assessment and data security analysis
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Governance enhancement