Thomas Smith is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. He also serves as Partner-in-Charge of the Entertainment & Music group. Thomas has over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Thomas is always available for his clients and treats all his clients as if they were his own. Thomas provides business management, consulting, tax, and accounting services to a varied client base, including businesses, individuals, entertainers, and their families.
Thomas has a broad background including providing a full spectrum of services to a wide variety of industries including entertainment and music clients, ranging from touring and music publishing to television production companies as well as apparel and executives including CEOs of publicly traded companies.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Thomas was a partner of Stuart A. Ditsky CPA, P.C., who joined Prager Metis in 2017. At Stuart A Ditsky CPA PC he was in charge of the CT office and co-head of the NYC office. In his spare time, Thomas coaches youth soccer and basketball.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Named to Variety's 2021 Business Managers Elite List
- Named to Trusted Advisor's 2021 Future of Business Management List
- Billboard's 2021 Top Business Managers
- Billboard's 2020 Top Business Managers
- BS, Accounting, State University of New York, Geneseo