Joseph Callaghan is a Partner in the Tax and Advisory Services Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting profession since 1987.
For Joseph, his clients’ needs are always a top priority. He believes that every question is important and requires his full attention. He provides family office and business management services to a varied client base, including businesses, high-net-worth individuals, entertainers, and their families. He has a broad background including providing a full-spectrum of financial, accounting, tax, and ancillary services to a wide variety of industries including entertainment and music clients, that range from touring and music publishing to television production companies.
Joseph and the business management team provide assistance and services to clients, including cash management, financial reporting, planning and day to day bookkeeping services, estate/wealth preservation, tax planning, tax preparation, payroll tax returns, insurance review, investment tracking and reporting, vendor negotiations, and arranging and facilitating bank financing. He also works closely with non-resident U.S. individuals and entities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP)
- Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Named to Variety's 2021 Business Managers Elite List
- Billboard's 2021 Top Business Managers
- Billboard's 2020 Top Business Managers
- BA, cum laude, accounting, Stonehill College, Massachusetts