Steven Bernknopf is a Principal in the Tax Services Department of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting for over 30 years.
Steven has an expertise in tax and financial planning, working very closely with individuals and business owners to provide personal service on all aspects affecting their business in order to help make them reach their financial goals.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Steven was the Managing Partner of The Bernknopf Group Ltd. He combined his successful practice with Prager Metis in January 2017.
Steven is a noted expert and regularly presents on tax and financial planning topics. In his spare time, Steven enjoys spending time with family and friends and traveling to major league baseball stadiums following his beloved New York Mets
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Non-CPA Member
- Financial Planning Association of New Jersey
- Financial Planning Association of New Jersey – Education Committee
- MS, Personal Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning, Colorado
- BA, Business Administration, Northeastern University, Massachusetts
- Prevent Child Abuse NJ – Board Treasurer, Co-Chairman Financial Committee