732.617.1100 / Ext. 11324
Steven Bernknopf is a Principal in the Tax Services Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has more than 30 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Steven has an expertise in tax and financial planning. He works very closely with individuals and business owners to provide personal service on all aspects affecting their business in order to help make them reach their financial goals.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Steven was the Managing Partner of The Bernknopf Group Ltd.. He combined his successful practice with Prager Metis in January 2017.
Steven is a noted expert and regularly presents on tax and financial planning topics. In his spare time, Steven enjoys spending time with family and friends and traveling to major league baseball stadiums following his beloved New York Mets.
- Financial Planners Association-Education Committee
- Professional Affiliations
- Prevent Child Abuse NJ-Board Member
- MS, Personal Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning, Colorado
- BA, Business Administration, Northeastern University, Massachusetts