Glenn L. Friedman is a Partner in the Advisory Services and Tax Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Glenn serves as CEO of Prager Metis, and has been practicing since 1979.
As CEO, he provides leadership to more than 100 partners and principals and 600 team members working at the twenty-three Prager Metis office locations. He believes in a holistic approach with his clients and is strongly regarded as a trusted advisor and business consultant as well as a tax advisor.
In 2013, as Managing Partner of Metis Group, Glenn merged with Prager and Fenton to create Prager Metis a Top 100 US Firm. Glenn began his career at an international law firm that specialized in foreign tax havens. He then moved on to a regional accounting firm with a general practice and later joined the tax department of an international accounting firm, where he was responsible for several national and multinational accounts.
Glenn is a noted expert in the area of mergers and acquisitions and has worked with many clients on their M&A activity, as well as spoken at several conferences on best practices prior to and after the deal.
Glenn is a member of the Large and Medium-Sized Firms Practice Management Committee of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and has been a featured panel discussion speaker at their conferences. In his spare time, he loves to travel and spend time with his wife and two dogs Teddy and Luna. He and his wife enjoy the theatre, live music, and museums.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Medium and Large Size Firms, Practice Management Committee
- Presenting the 2020 NJBIZ Accounting Power 50
- 2022 NJIBZ ‘ Accounting Power 50’
- 2021 NJIBZ ‘ Accounting Power 50’
- BA, accounting, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- Alzheimer's Association-NYC Chapter-Board of Directors
- Alzheimer's Chapter Board Advisory Group-Board Member
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts – Board of Trustees