Marnette Myers is a Partner at Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Ms. Myers is a Certified Public Accountant and an attorney licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Marnette has over 20 years of experience in the accounting profession with an expertise in overseeing and supervising the preparation of not-for-profit, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and individual tax returns. Marnette works with closely-held businesses to develop strategies to reduce taxes for the business as well as the owners. She also gives regular presentations to local groups and organizations regarding tax planning and changes in tax laws and regulations.
Marnette has been recognized by the Northern Virginia Magazine and the Washingtonian Magazine as a top tax advisor in the Metropolitan D.C. area for several years.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in 2019, she was the Director of Tax at Frank & Company, and also worked as an attorney in the Office of the Associate Chief Counsel (Income Tax & Accounting) for the Internal Revenue Service in Washington, D.C.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- State of Virginia Bar Association
- American Academy of Attorney-CPAs
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Accounting, Virginia Tech
- J.D., Law, George Washington University Law School
- Greater McLean Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- McLean Revitalization Corporation