Don’t miss E. Martin Davidoff, Partner-in-Charge, National Tax Controversy, and Alison Gadoua, Tax Controversy Specialist, along with Guy Esposito, IRS Manager as they speak at the Middlesex County Bar Association’s Tax Law/Real Estate Law CLE Program on May 2, 2022. They will be discussing Selling Real Estate with IRS Liens: What are the Rules & Processes to Completing the Sale.
Tax Law/Real Estate Law CLE Program
Monday, May 2nd at 5:30 p.m.
The speakers will discuss:
- Overview of IRS Lien processes
- RS organization/leadership – IRS Lien releases, discharges and withdrawals
- You can transfer properties with IRS liens without satisfying an IRS Tax Lien
- Working with IRS Advisory Group
- Case Scenarios with IRS & Practitioner input
- Lien Withdrawals