Hin Chiu (Linda) Lo is a Senior Manager in the Tax Department at Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in the State of Virginia.
Linda has over twenty years of experience in tax compliance and consulting. Her clients include S-Corps, partnerships, C-corps, individuals and tax-exempt organizations. She is responsible for approximately 100 tax-exempt organization returns each year.
Linda works closely and patiently with her clients and takes pride in her ability to listen to and understand their business needs in order to give the client the most suitable recommendations. She believes a key component to her success is being responsive and patient.
Linda has been a presenter for several internal education programs covering tax updates and other tax related topics. She is fluent in Mandarin, Shanghainese, and Cantonese.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Mc Lean Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer
- B.S. Accounting and Finance, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Unbound - Current Sponsor