Gabe M. Wolosky is a Partner in the Tax, Advisory Services, and International Departments of Prager Metis CPAs. He has been practicing since 1976.
Gabe is a trusted advisor to his clients, including individuals, closely-held businesses, foundations, and fiduciaries on a wide range of matters, including personal financial planning, estate, trusts, gifts and foundation, and business matters. He understands the complexities associated with and works closely with clients on multinational, cross-border, and multistate issues. He has subject matter expertise in tax issues facing art dealers and collectors, antique dealers, professional service providers, estates and trusts, and entertainers. Gabe has also participated in the valuation of intellectual property.
Gabe takes great pride in working effectively with multiple generations of a family. He establishes “rules of engagement” so that a trust can be built by each level. He strongly believes in working collaboratively with other professionals to create a team approach to his ensure his clients receive the big picture service they deserve.
Gabe is a noted expert and has presented and participated in panels for New York State Bar Association, CMJ, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, as well as several law firms and trust companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Committee
- Medium and Large Size Firm Committee
- Entertainment and Sports Committee
- Estate Planning Council of New York City, Inc. — Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester, Inc. — Past Vice President
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners — Past Treasurer - NYC Branch
- National Association of Estate Planning Council
- Association of the Bar of City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- LLM, Taxation, NYU School of Law
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, New York
- BS, (cum laude), accounting, Brooklyn College, New York