212.643.0099 / Ext. 10275
Gabe M. Wolosky is a Partner in the Tax, Advisory Services and International Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International LLC. He has been practicing since 1976.
Gabe specializes in providing compliance, planning, and advisory services in private and family wealth. He is a trusted advisor to his clients, including individuals, closely held businesses, foundations and fiduciaries on a wide range of matters including personal financial planning, estate, trusts, gifts and foundation and business matters. He understands the complexities associated with and works closely with clients on multinational, cross border and multistate issues. He has an expertise in several industries including art dealers and collectors, antique dealers, professional services, estates, and entertainers. Gabe has also participated in the valuation of intellectual property.
Gabe takes great pride in working effectively with multiple generations of a family. He establishes “rules of engagement” so that a trust can be built by each level. He strongly believes in working collaboratively with other professionals to create a team approach to his ensure his clients receive the big picture service they deserve.
Gabe is a noted expert and has presented and participated in panels for New York State Bar Association, CMJ, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, as well as several law firms and trust companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Committee
- Medium and Large Size Firm Committee
- Entertainment & Sports Committee
- Estate Planning Council of New York City, Inc.— Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners — Treasurer
- National Association of Estate Planning Council
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- LLM, Taxation, NYU School of Law
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, New York
- BS, (cum laude), accounting, Brooklyn College, New York