Brian DiFilippo is a Partner of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting for over 15 years, and provides tax, accounting, and auditing services to clients in a variety of industries.
Brian specializes in serving small and medium-sized business clients in construction, real estate, and manufacturing with responsive, personalized attention. Throughout his career, Brian has helped his clients with a multitude of needs, including job costing, cost segregation studies, business valuations, insurance and investment reviews, reorganization services, proactive tax planning, and contract completion.
Brian is a sought-after expert and has presented on numerous topics including working capital and financing a small business. In addition, he has partnered with local financial institutions on presentations on tax considerations for businesses.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Brian was a partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Constuction Contractors Committee Member
- Mid-Hudson Chapter of NYSSCPA – Past President
- BS, Accounting, Marist College, New York
- Arlington Central School District Educational Foundation - Director
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union - Director