- Business Advisory
- Strategic Planning
- Practice Management
Walter J. Brasch, CPA, CGMA is the Chief Success Officer of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has over thirty years of executive experience in the accounting and business advisory industry.
As Chief Success Officer and member of our Firm’s leadership team, Walter works closely with Prager Metis’ Office and Regional Managing Partners, as well as individual practice and industry leaders to achieve a greater level of success. He will work with them to improve the growth potential of their strategic business plans.
Walter brings more than 30 years of executive experience in the accounting and business advisory industry to Prager Metis. He possesses a successful track record in leadership roles at several top 100 CPA firms.
In addition to his successful leadership roles in several top firms, Walter has also shown his dedication and leadership for the accounting industry as a whole. He is the Treasurer of the New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce, as well as on the Executive Committee, and is also on the AICPA Council. He is also a Past President of NJCPA.
In addition to his role with Prager Metis, Walter serves as a member of the Advisory Board for Whitman Business Advisors. In 2020, Walter was honored by the NJCPA, winning the Lifetime Leader category at the Ovation Awards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Council Board Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Past President
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer and Executive Committee Member
- Lifetime Leader, NJCPA Ovation Award 2020
- BBA, Accounting, St. Bonaventure University, Allegany, New York
- Christian Brothers Academy – Board of Trustees and Audit Committee Chair