Thomas Torrillo is a Partner in the Audit and Accounting Department of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He is also the Partner-in-Charge of the Manufacturing and Distribution and Retail and Consumer Products service groups. He has been serving private company clients, in the accounting profession since 1988.
Tom’s broad range of experience includes serving privately held, family-run businesses and private equity invested in various industries including administrative and professional services, manufacturing and distribution, and retail and consumer products.
Over the years, Tom has assisted his clients with value-added advice and strategies for growth, including inventory management and capitalization, cash-flow management, identifying and analyzing available credit and capital funding sources, ownership transfer and liquidity events.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Tom was a partner in a large national firm, but prefers the collaborative nature and client relationships of a mid-sized firm. He is active in his community and professional associations producing seminars and contributing
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Retail Federation
- NYSSCPA – Fashion and Furnishings Committee
- BS, accounting, Loyola Marymount University, California