Hayley Mayer is a Principal of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. Hayley has over fifteen years of experience in the accounting profession.
Hayley leads the Firm’s Client Account Services (CAS) group, which provides business entities with a variety of accounting services, allowing them to eliminate the cost of an in-house accounting department while also providing valuable financial insights and real-time analytics from an international consulting firm. In addition, Hayley provides individual tax services to a number of clients.
Hayley joined Prager Metis predecessor Mayer CPAs in 2002 after working as a controller in apparel. She has expertise in programs such as QuickBooks, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Point of Sale (POS), and EDI Electric Data Interchange (EDI) systems. In 2016, Hayley became an enrolled agent (EA), a federally authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels-examination, collection, and appeals-of the Internal Revenue Service.
Hayley has received numerous professional awards including being named to the Long Island Business News Who’s Who 2018 Women in Professional Business Services list and Premier Business Women of Long Island by Richner LIVE in 2020.
- Alzheimer's Association, Long Island Chapter - Walk Committee
- IU Alumni Association Metro NY Chapter - Past Treasurer
- Premier Business Women of Long Island Award 2020-2021
- Long Island Business News' 2016 "Millennial Award"
- Awarded 2nd place for ALZ Fundraising at the Walk to End Alzheimeir's
- BS, Business, Kelly School of Business, Indiana University at Bloomington