Dawn M. Bergen is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Dawn is a Partner in the audit and accounting department of the firm. She has more than 20 years of experience in assurance and accounting.
Dawn has an expertise in managing audits, reviews and compilations. She works closely with her clients in several industries including broker dealers, real estate and closely held businesses. She also specializes in employee benefit plans and broker dealer audits, understanding the ever-changing complexities and unique regulations surrounding them.
Prior to arriving at Prager Metis, Dawn worked as an Audit Senior for Republic National Bank of New York (now HSBC), where she performed internal auditing in various departments of the bank, including, private banking, loans, and branch audits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Employee Benefit Plan Committee Member
- Crain’s NY – Notable Women in Accounting and Consulting
- Crain's 2020 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- Crain's 2019 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- BS, accounting, Brooklyn College, New York