David R. Neste is a Partner Emeritus in the Audit and Accounting Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He serves as Chairman of the Board and manages the firm’s relationship with our global alliance organization, Geneva Group International. He has been an accounting professional since 1975.
David provides leadership and strategic planning to more than 100 partners and principals and 600 team members working at the twenty-three Prager Metis office locations. For his clients, he acts as a key advisor often going above and beyond to ensure his clients’ success. He specializes in accounting and taxation of privately held businesses. His primary areas of practice include business planning and consulting services, accounting, taxation issues, and audit and attest engagements.
In 2013, Prager and Fenton LLP merged with another partnership Metis Group CPAs, LLC to create Prager Metis CPAs. David started his career at a Big 4 firm before opening his own practice. In his spare time, David loves traveling, golf, music, and spending time with his family.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Geneva Group International (GGI)—Executive Committee Member
- MBA, international management and finance, Anderson School, University of California, Los Angeles
- BA, economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Home Owners Association—Board of Directors
- Anderson Alumni Association—Board of Directors