Corey Neubauer is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has worked in the accounting industry for 20 years.
Corey specializes in bankruptcy and insolvency, representing Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 Trustees, Creditors, Debtors, and Debtors-in-Possession. In addition, he provides accounting services for bankruptcy estates, compliance services, IRS and State government representation, and tax services related to discharge of indebtedness.
Corey presents on a variety of topics related to bankruptcy and insolvency, and most recently was a guest speaker at the Panel Trustee Training in New York in March of 2018. Corey also has experience in information technology, and was the network administrator at his prior firm for over ten years. He is a licensed CPA in New York and New Jersey.
When he is not in the office, Corey enjoys spending his free time with his wife and twin sons.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- BA, Accounting, William Paterson University