Andrea Fantozzi is a Partner and Director of the Italian Group in the International Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group.He graduated from the University of Macerata (Italy) in Business Economics with a focus on Business audit, Business economics, and Business organization and control. He has also gained more than 20 years of financial and tax experience by providing accounting, audit, due diligence, and financial advisory to national and international medium-sized firms in several industries, such as manufacturing, distribution, e-commerce, textile, luxury retail, digital communications, logistics, and financial services.
Andrea supported around 200 clients doing business (different fields and turnover) and more than 100 companies and individuals coming to the US. As a financial and accounting professional his personal goal is to meet the clients’ needs by giving them solutions on how to succeed in the US market, benefit from all the financial and tax opportunities available for foreign direct investors and mitigate risks.
Mutual trust, cooperation, and clarity are the main key points during his work.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
- Canova Club of Milan, Italy
- Visiting Professor at the University of Turin, Business Management School
- M.S. Banking and Business, University of Political Science of Macerata (MC), Italy
- Graduated Courses in Taxation and Accounting, Fordham University, New York
- 2016 Merger & Acquisition Advisor Credentialing Program, Thunderbird Center for Global Entrepreneurship Glendale, AZ