- Environmental, Social & Governance Reporting and Assurance
- Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
- Specialized Attest Engagements
Yossef Newman is the ESG Advisor and Service Industry Leader at Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Yossef provides accounting, assurance, and consulting services related to evolving requirements for “ESG” reporting & disclosures. This includes assisting PM clients and prospects in developing EGS strategies & goals, selecting appropriate reporting frameworks & metrics and developing processes to support their response to the market’s evolving ESG focus.
His expertise extends to accounting, reporting and assurance, with a focus on technology and processes. Yossef also has experience supporting registrants in planning and preparing for compliance with new SEC reporting requirements.
As an expert in ESG, Yossef has conducted research and presented on ESG matters in his role as an accounting educator. He has delivered executive educational sessions on ESG to corporate boards and senior management, and technical education to consulting professionals, software developers and others. Yossef also has extensive experience and expertise relating to XBRL and Structured Data in financial reporting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accounts
- Financial Accounting Standards Board, Taxonomy Advisory Group (TAG), Member
- Audit Committee of Interborough Developmental and Consultation Centers - Chair
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Touro College, New York, NY
- Interborough Developmental and Consultation Centers, Brooklyn, NY Board of Directors Member and Audit Committee Chairman