Todd Wieseneck is a Director in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He also leads the firms’ Real Estate practice group. He has been in the accounting profession since 1978.
Todd has an expertise in all areas of tax, specifically in the areas of real estate and partnership tax issues, investments by foreign investors, income taxation of trusts and estate, gift and estate taxes, and wealth transfer tax planning. He believes in giving personalized service to all his clients as they each have their own unique circumstances and needs.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Todd was a tax associate at the law firms of Proskauer, Rose, Goetz & Mendelsohn and Robinson Silverman. He has also spoken internally and externally on income and estate tax law changes and their effect on the Upper Middle class.
- American Bar Association—Member Tax and Trust & Estate Sections
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- LLM (Taxation) New York University School of Law
- JD, Harvard Law School, Massachusetts
- BS, economics; accounting concentration, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Synagogue, Montclair—Past board member, current committee member
- Township of Montclair—Transportation Advisory Board, former Joint Capital Board member