Robert H. Frank is a Partner Emeritus at Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in Texas, California, and Virginia.
Robert’s specialized experience includes auditing financial statements of for-profit and not-for-profit entities; representing clients and presenting findings to regulatory and appeals bodies; assessing tax compliance; consulting to boards of directors on strategic planning; direct marketing fundraising for charitable organizations; and examining organization operations to ensure compliance.
Robert is considered to be a leading authority of not-for-profit accounting matters and has co-authored many articles and special publications and lectured extensively to other industry professionals.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in 2019, Robert was the founder and managing partner of Frank & Company, overseeing the firm’s growth to one of the top-ranked accounting firms in the Washington DC area.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- B.S., Business Administration, Louisiana State University
- M.S., Accounting, Texas Tech University
- National Law Enforcement Officer’s Memorial Fund
- INOVA Health Systems
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving