Marianna Mooney is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. Marianna is our team leader for our transitions of internal mergers. She also trains and develops new team members. She has more than twenty years of experience within the accounting profession.
Marianna is very proactive in handling all aspects of her client’s needs. In addition to providing specialized advice in the areas of tax planning, she also consults with her clients on business management, financial statements as well as their business and personal tax returns. She works closely with her clients in several industries and her accounting expertise in medical and professional practices has led to many financial success stories for her clients.
Marianna was honored as one of the Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business by Long Island Business Review.
Marianna joined Prager Metis upon the combination with Mayer CPAs LLP in 2016.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Named Long Island Accounting's 2022 "25 Most Powerful People"
- Named Long Island Accounting's 2021 "25 Most Powerful People"
- Named Long Island Business News' Top 50 Women in Business
- Premier Business Women of Long Island Award 2019
- BA, Accounting, St. John’s University, New York