201.342.7753 / Ext. 11260
Jay Levine is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has over 30 years of experience in the accounting profession.
Jay provides clients in a variety of industries including family businesses, manufacturing, advertising, public relations, and wholesale and distribution with accounting, audit, and advisory services. Jay has particular expertise in all matters related to mergers and acquisitions, such as financial due diligence and budgeting for businesses.
Jay helps provide his clients with peace of mind. He often acts as their sounding board or confidant and ensures that they achieve their goals, financial and otherwise.
Jay is a noted presenter, having written and given presentations to local groups and organizations, regarding accounting and auditing topics related to seller due diligence.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Jay was a member of LFL Veritas LLC. In his spare time, Jay enjoys playing a variety of sports including hockey, softball, and golf.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Accounting and Auditing Group
- Jewish Home Foundation, Jewish Home at Rockleigh- Board Secretary
- Temple Emeth – Past Financial Secretary and Board Member
- New Milford Swim Club – Past Treasurer and Board Member
- American Cancer Society
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- B.S., Accounting, Syracuse University