James is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has over 40 years of experience in providing risk assessment, audit, accounting, tax, information technology consulting, forensic accounting, and management advisory services to a range of clients, including SEC registrants, information technology providers, manufacturers and distributors, professional service firms, private equity, high net worth individuals, real estate, nonprofit organizations, and government organizations.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, James was managing partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP who combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Chairman, Computer Use and Data Processing Committee
- Westchester Chapter of NYSSCPA – Chairman, Loan Officer’s Workshop Committee; Chairman, Management Advisory Service Committee; Past President
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- BS, Accounting, New York University