T: 212.643.0099 / Ext. 10230
Email Brian Goldblatt
Brian Goldblatt is a Partner in the Audit and Accounting Department of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International. He has over 15 years of accounting and assurance experience. Brian specializes in a full range of audit and accounting services to private companies, hedge funds, private equity funds, private foundations, and real estate companies. In addition, he has extensive experience with valuations, financial products, internal controls, and financial reporting.
Brian extends his services to clients in the digital assets and blockchain industries. His clients include exchanges, individuals, and investment companies. He has in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrencies and is a recognized expert in his field. Brian believes in a proactive and personal approach, and he has earned the reputation for being a trusted advisor for his clients.
Before joining Prager Metis, Brian worked at a Big 4 Accounting firm for several years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Digital Assets Committee
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance - Member
- Hillel at Binghamton – Board of Directors and Treasurers
- BS, cum laude, Accounting, Binghamton University School of Management, New York