703.821.0702 / Ext. 12008
Ainsley M. Stapleton, CPA is a Manager at Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International LLC. She has been in the accounting industry for over 20 years.
Ainsley specializes in providing audit and advisory services to her clients. She serves the not-for-profit, real estate, and government contractors industries, and has an expertise in performing 401(k) audits. Having spent 20 years working with not-for-profits and closely held businesses, Ainsley has a wide perspective with which to serve her clients. She has worked with all kinds of non-profits, from small, all volunteer operations to ones that are part of a national organization. She has also worked with small businesses ranging from new businesses just getting started to clients with nationwide locations.
Ainsley uses her breadth of experience to help her clients not only navigate the world of accounting regulations as it applies to them, but also provide any additional guidance and support they need.
Ainsley had the honor of receiving the Gold Medal Award for the highest score on the CPA exam in the District of Columbia in 2002. When she’s not in the office, Ainsley is active in her community and can be found coaching her kids’ soccer and lacrosse teams or volunteering as a den leader for their cub scout packs.
- Arlington Youth Lacrosse Club – Treasurer
- Crystal City Children’s Center – Treasurer
- Arlington County Public Schools Budget Advisory Committee Member
- BBA, cum laude, Business Administration, The George Washington University
- MS, with honors, Accounting, The George Washington University
- MS, Biostatistics, Georgetown University