Michael Betros is a Partner in the Tax Department of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group.
With almost 40 years of experience in providing accounting, tax and consulting services to individuals and businesses, Michael specializes in corporations, partnerships, individual and estate tax, financial and estate planning, and small business consulting. Michael is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) and has both a Series 65 License and a Life/Health/Disability Insurance License.
Michael believes in treating his clients like family, and usually returns calls within 2-3 hours. He is a Mets fan, an avid golfer, and enjoys skiing and cycling.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Michael was a partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Business Administration, Accounting, St. Bonaventure University
- Astor Services for Children & Families Organization – Assistant Treasurer
- Dutchess County Tobacco Asset Securitization Corporation – Board Member
- Knights of Columbus - Member