Marc Heffler is a Principal in the Audit and Accounting Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting since 1984.
Marc provides a full range of accounting and auditing services as well as business acquisition and consulting services. He specializes in music, media and entertainment and has several years of experience in real estate, hospitality, and telecommunications. He is viewed as a valued resource to both senior management and the board of directors.
Marc is also very active in the Los Angeles art community, belonging to several museums including Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art and Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants—Employee Benefit Plan Group
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, business administration, California State University, Northridge
- BA, philosophy, California State University, Northridge
- Los Angeles Midnight Mission