- Legal Services
- Risk Management
Joseph L. Fox, J.D. is General Counsel of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing law for over 30 years.
Joseph’s primary focus is providing legal guidance to the executive staff and other departments with regards to all matters that affect the company. He manages the compliance, risk management and legal services for the firm in addition to negotiating, writing, reviewing, and executing non-disclosure agreements, engagement letters, vendor contracts and contractor agreements on behalf of Prager Metis.
In the role of General Counsel, Joseph is responsible for researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company and subsequently offers counsel on various legal issues. He reviews advertising and marketing materials to insure compliance with legal requirements and offers training to company staff on legal topics.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in March 2019, Joseph served as General Counsel and Director of Special Projects for a family office in New York City.
- New York State Bar Association
- B.A. Stony Brook University, New York
- J.D. St. John’s University School of Law, New York
- Co-founder of Impact, Inc.
- Secretary, Prager Metis Charitable Foundation
- Former member of Queens County Community Board 6
- Current member and Past President of Forest Hills Jewish Center