Jack Cina is a Partner of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Jack serves as the Managing Partner of Prager Metis’ Poughkeepsie and Millbrook offices and has over 38 years of accounting, tax and consulting experience. His expertise includes working with corporate, partnership, individual and estate and trust matters, high net worth individuals, construction contractors, farms, and private foundations.
Jack also has the PFS designation and provides clients with investment advisory services. He has always worked very closely with his clients and prides himself on knowing not only what is happening in their business, but also in their lives in general.
Jack is a noted speaker, and most recently gave a presentation to a group of realtors in Berkshire Hathaway in Wappinger Falls, NY on choice of business entity.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Jack was a Firmwide Managing Partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, summa cum laude, Accounting, Fordham University, New York
- Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley - Finance Committee Member
- Cardinal Hayes Home for Children - Board Member
- Dutchess County Historical Society - Treasurer
- Angels of Light of the Hudson Valley - Treasurer