201.342.7753 / Ext. 11443
Joel Paritz is a Partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has worked in the accounting industry for over 50 years.
Joel provides his clients with a full range of tax and accounting services, with a specialization in complex international tax issues affecting both businesses and individuals. He is a licensed CPA in New York and New Jersey.
In addition, Joel has spoken at a number of bank seminars and CPA practice groups on topics related to international taxation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Securities and Exchange Commission Practice Section
- The Bank of New Jersey – Board of Directors
- BS, Accounting, Rutgers University
- MBA, Accounting, Rutgers University