Dawn Minogue is a Principal in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She has been in the accounting profession since 1991.
Dawn understands the diversity of her clientele base, each getting her utmost undivided and careful attention. She primarily works in the tax and accounting area. She works with clients in a variety of industries including real estate, office design and space planning, and commodity exporters.
Dawn was with Rothschild, Topal, Miller & Kraft PC prior to combining their successful practice with Prager Metis in January 2010.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, accounting, Saint Francis College, New York
- Blessed Sacrament Church, Staten Island, NY—Volunteer
- Blessed Sacrament Church, Staten Island, NY-Cross Country Coach