Brian Pecker is a Principal Emeritus in the Tax Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International. He had worked in the accounting profession for over 40 years.
Brian’s past responsibilities have included providing informed advice on accounting, auditing, tax and financial planning matters to business owners and high-net-worth individuals. He also provided wealth management services to clients, advising them on asset allocation to help them fund and achieve their financial goals.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in January 2020, Brian held positions at Arthur Andersen and Shine & Company, LLP. Brian’s emphasis on timeliness, accuracy, and creativity in providing alternative solutions has translated into strong and long-term client relationships.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.B.A., The Bernard Baruch College
- FINRA Series 6 License
- NYC Chapter of United Scleroderma Foundation – Founding Member
- Homeowner’s Association – Finance Committee Member