703.821.0702 / Ext. 12005
- Entrepreneurial Services
- International Tax Planning and Compliance
Barbara C. Lipson is a Senior Tax Manager at Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in the State of Virginia.
Barbara has over thirty years of experience in federal and international taxation for individuals and privately held companies. She works closely with her clients guiding them through the obstacles encountered while providing tax and financial planning services.
Barbara is very engaged with all her clients. She takes the time to explain favorable outcomes as well as how-to avoid undesirable outcomes. She is also very knowledgeable in advising clients about payroll tax issues and employee benefits plans.
Outside of the office, Barbara dedicates her time to 4Paws Rescue Team, whose mission is to find adoptive homes for homeless cats and kittens. As President, Barbara oversees the general operations, accounting functions, and fundraising initiatives of the organization.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 4Paws Rescue Team – President and Board Member
- M.S. Taxation, University of Virginia, School of Commerce
- B.S. Commerce, University of Virginia, School of Commerce