914.694.4600/ Ext. 10425
- Specialized Attest Engagements
- Business Entity Tax Planning & Compliance
- Real Estate Cost Certifications
Vincent Pancaldo is a Principal of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He works extensively with a variety of real estate entities as well as nonprofit and commercial enterprises and has developed an expertise in many areas of accounting, auditing and taxation. He has significant responsibilities in low-income housing tax credit projects and on nonprofit engagements including nonprofit HUD and HPD engagements as well as Circular A-133 engagements. Vincent provides consulting services to many low-income housing projects and other organizations in the areas of accounting, auditing, tax and Board governance issues.
Vincent’s client experience includes direct, hands-on management for organizations that share common goals and characteristics.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Vincent was a partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Member, Committee on Government Accounting and Auditing, Past Board Member, Past Member, Not-for-Profit Committee
- Westchester Chapter of NYSSCPA - Chairman of Committee on Accounting and Auditing, Past President
- Gilda’s Club Westchester, Board of Directors
- Kiwanis Club of Eastchester, Board Member
- BA, Pace University