Vanrick Clarke is a Partner in the Advisory Services Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has more than 35 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Vanrick has focused his practice in the area of special examinations within all facets of the entertainment industry. He brings an impressive level of expertise and experience to his engagements. His clients include those in music publishing and recording, television, motion pictures, theater, and video games, as well as in allied fields, including book publishing, toy manufacturing, and other merchandising.
Vanrick has handled hundreds of royalty examinations for clients in the music recording, publishing, merchandising, new media, and book publishing industries, which have uncovered significant underpayments. In addition to royalty examinations, Vanrick provides special examinations and copyright and intellectual property valuation services to rights holders, as well as business management services to entertainers and executives.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Entertainment and Sports Accounting Committee Chair
- Bernard M. Baruch Alumni Association—Board Member
- National Black MBA Association, Inc.
- MBA, finance, Baruch College, (CUNY), New York
- BA, accounting, Baruch College, (CUNY), New York