Travis P. Jack is a Special Employee Benefit Consultant in the Audit Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been working in the accounting industry for almost fifteen years.
Travis prides himself on ensuring that employee benefit plan audits needs are met in a convenient and timely fashion. Beyond meeting required regulatory and compliance needs, he leverages his employee benefit plan experience related to qualified plan operations, internal control environment and fiduciary governance to provide valuable insight to plan sponsors.
Travis is highly involved with the AICPA employee benefit plan audit quality center both on the Executive Committee and Conference Planning Committee, these roles involve speaking and moderating conference sessions, contacting subject matter experts to speak, and submitting and selecting AICPA courses.
During his college career, Travis played football for UW-Madison, and last year participated in the Las Vegas Rock-n’-Roll Marathon.
- American Institute of Certifed Public Accountants - Executive Committee for Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, and Planning Committee Member for the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Conference.
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
- National Association of Pension Professionals
- Western Pension & Benefits Council
- BS, Accounting, and Finance, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin