212.643.0099 / Ext. 10259
Robert Crowley, CPA is a Tax Partner in the Financial Services Group of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Robert has been in the financial services industry for 20 years.
Robert specializes in providing tax and consulting services to a variety of complex domestic and international equity and fixed income hedge funds, private equity, funds-of-funds, broker-dealers, and management companies.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Rob spent 18 years in the Financial Services Groups of Big 4 accounting firms and is a certified public accountant in New York. In his spare time, Rob enjoys giving back to his community through coaching. He has coached his son’s and daughter’s baseball and soccer teams for the last ten years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPA Taxation of Financial Instruments and Transactions Committee
- Wall Street Tax Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2307 – Board Member
- Merrick Little League – Board of Directors
- North Merrick Board of Education – Board Member
- BS, Accounting, SUNY Old Westbury, New York