908.766.9800 / Ext. 11369
Richard M. Fuchs is a Partner in the Financial Services Group of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Rich also serves as the Office Managing Partner – Basking Ridge and has been in the accounting industry for almost 20 years.
Rich specializes in providing accounting, audit, and consulting services to Registered Investment Advisers, hedge funds, broker dealers, and private equity firms. In addition, his experience includes employee benefit plan audits and ensuring his clients’ compliance with SEC and FINRA Rules and Regulations.
In his spare time, Rich enjoys giving back to his community through coaching. He is currently the coach of the Randolph Youth Ice Hockey 8U and Middle School teams, as well as an Assistant Coach for Randolph High School’s Varsity Girls Ice Hockey team. The NJCPA honored Rich as a winner in the Impact Category at the 2020 Ovation Awards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Stock Brokerage and Investment Companies Committee
- BS, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- MBA, Rutgers University Business School, New Brunswick, New Jersey