305.444.8288 / Ext. 20496
Raymond J. Zomerfeld is a partner of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Ray has been a practicing accountant for over 30 years.
Ray is Office Managing Partner and heads the tax and accounting group in the Miami\Coral Gables office of the firm. He works with high net worth and high-income producing individuals to mitigate their tax liabilities thru various strategies.
Ray also works in the areas of litigation support, insurance casualty, and economic loss. As a Certified Valuation Analyst, he is highly regarded in matters of business valuation, litigation and windstorm, fire, and economic casualty loss.
Ray serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the University of Miami Citizens Board. He is a former Chair of the City of Coral Gables Economic Development Board and former member of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee. Ray has also served as President of the board of directors for the Riviera Country Club and South Florida Golf Foundation.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Ray was a founding partner of Vizcaino Zomerfeld, LLP.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Former Member, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- MST, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida
- BBA, Accounting, University of Miami, Florida