703.821.0702 / Ext. 12001
R. Matthew Frank is the Partner-in-Charge of Not-for-Profit Services of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Matt has over twenty years of experience in tax, audit, and consulting, for not-for-profits, foundations, political organizations, government contractors, and small and medium-sized entities. He has worked closely with the Geneva Group International (GGI) with regards to the international tax and assurance needs of his clients.
Matt had the honor of being named one of Northern Virginia’s Top Financial Professionals in 2014 and was previously nominated for Virginia’s Top 5 Under 35 CPA Award, which recognizes the professional achievement and dedication of young CPA professionals. He has written numerous articles and given presentations to a number of local organizations.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in 2019, Matt was a Manager of Frank & Company with the primary responsibility of servicing and supporting the programs of not-for-profit organizations and helping them achieve their goals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Not-for-Profit Section Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- George Mason University Accounting Advisory Council – Member
- McLean Project For the Arts (MPA) – Treasurer
- Courthouse Station Association - Treasurer
- Prager Metis Foundation - Board Member
- B.S., Accounting, George Mason University