Michael Thaler is a Principal of Prager Metis CPAs. Mr. Thaler has over thirty years of experience in the accounting profession.
Michael has earned the reputation of being a trusted and knowledgeable accounting professional and is the go-to person for his high and ultra-high net worth clients. His expertise in a wide array of financial services areas allows him to provide advice and assistance relating to bill paying, taxes, estate and gift planning, cash flow analysis, multiple home payrolls, insurance reviews, and private foundation administration. Michael’s relationship with his clients exceeds typical client-accountant services and extends to cover all financial aspects of the client’s personal and business life.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Michael served as Partner at several New York area CPA firms and went on to become owner/operator of his own full-service CPA firm.
- BA, Communications and Political Science, Queens College of CUNY
- MBA, Pace University Graduate School of Business Accounting,
- MS, Taxation, Pace University Graduate School of Business
- Certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), AICPA
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – Taxation and Financial Accounting, Queens College of CUNY