Maren Stenseth is a Principal in the Business Management Group of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International. Maren has over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Maren specializes in providing business management services to clients in the entertainment industry. Her specialties include complex accounting and tax matters, and financial planning. She believes the most important and fulfilling aspect of working with clients is educating them so they have an improved understanding of their finances and can make better decisions for their financial future.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Maren worked for several business management firms and had her own practice. Maren joined Prager Metis as a consultant in November 2018 and became an employee of the firm in 2020.
In her spare time, Maren enjoys soccer as a competitor and spectator. She plays in local leagues and travels both domestically and internationally to play in tournaments.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Variety’s Business Managers Elite 2021
- BS, Accounting, University of Minnesota
- Professional Designation in Personal Financial Planning (PFP), University of California Los Angeles
- CFP Board – Columbia University Teaching Program, Columbia University, New York
- Evan Spear Foundation – Board Member/Treasurer
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s – Participant in annual fundraiser and walk