Lahteefah Parramore is a Partner in the Entertainment and Business Management groups of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Lahteefah specializes in Business Management and CFO services in the entertainment industry. Her clients include athletes, creatives, entertainers, entrepreneurs, indie record labels, trendsetters, non-profit organizations, and small business owners. Lahteefah believes in three key elements when advising clients: understanding what each client wants, helping clients align their financial goals with what they need, and connecting clients with the resources to meet their goals.
Her expertise includes strategic business planning, cash flow management, budget preparation and monitoring, and royalty accounting and audits. Her experience in running an independent record label has helped her negotiate client ventures with LaFace Records and Artemis Records.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Lahteefah was the founder of INQUE Management, who combined with Prager Metis in 2020. Her personalized and proactive approach has created long-lasting relationships with clients, helping create roadmaps of financial and business solutions facilitating transactions with EPIC Records, Universal Records, Mosaic, CAA, ESPN, Create Music Group, 300 Entertainment, and Interscope Records.
Lahteefah is a noted expert in the business management and entertainment industry, and she has given speaking engagements at prominent organizations such as the Just Fearless Women’s conference, the We Work’s She LEADS event, How Can I Be Down Music conference, and Black Professional Network Summit.
When Lahteefah is not in the office, she is an active member of the community and is a founding member of a 501(c)(3) public charity. Artz4Life Academy, Inc. has proudly focused on helping youth, adults, and families overcome life’s challenges by focusing on diversity, developing life skills, and enhancing education for over 25 years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants Inc.
- Variety’s Business Managers Elite 2022
- Billboard's 2022 Top Business Managers
- Named to Variety's 2021 Business Managers Elite List
- Billboard's 2021 Top Business Managers
- BS, Accounting, University of South Florida
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s Women to Watch
- Global Services of London Women to Watch
- Miami Venture Cafe Minority Women
- Miami Modern Luxury Magazine - Dynamic Women
- SHE LEADS Honoree
- South Florida Business Journal’s 40 under 40