212.643.0099 / Ext. 10346
Email Ladidas Lumpkins
Ladidas Lumpkins is the Partner-in-Charge of Private Wealth Services of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She has been working in the industry for over 15 years.
Ladidas provides strategic tax planning, compliance and consulting to high-net-worth families and their closely-held businesses. She specializes in the U.S. taxation of individuals and trusts in complex, multi-national family groups. Ladidas also advises clients on domestic and cross-border income, gift tax and estate tax matters.
Ladidas has extensive teaching experience covering numerous tax topics, including as a visiting lecturer at the Experimental College at Tufts University for a highly-rated class that she designed and delivered entitled, Wealth, Tax and the American People. She is an active member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and currently serves as the Vice President of the Estate Planning Council of New York City (EPCNYC)
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Estate Planning Council of New York City - Treasurer
- American Academy of Attorney - CPAs
- LL.M., Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Suffolk Law School, Massachusetts
- BA, Economics, Northeastern University, Massachusetts