Ladidas Lumpkins is the Partner-in-Charge of Private Wealth Services of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She has been working in the industry for over 20 years.
Ladidas provides strategic tax planning, compliance and consulting to high-net-worth families and their closely-held businesses. She specializes in the U.S. taxation of individuals and trusts in complex, multi-national family groups. Ladidas also advises clients on domestic and cross-border income, gift tax and estate tax matters.
Ladidas has extensive teaching experience covering numerous tax topics, including as a visiting lecturer at the Experimental College at Tufts University for a highly-rated class that she designed and delivered entitled Wealth, Tax and the American People. She is an active member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and served as the former President of the Estate Planning Council of New York City (EPCNYC).
- American Academy of Attorney – CPAs
- Estate Planning Council of New York City – Former President
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Crain’s NY – Notable Women in Accounting and Consulting
- Crain's 2020 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- Crain's 2019 Notable Women in Accounting & Consulting
- LL.M., Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Suffolk Law School, Massachusetts
- BA, Economics, Northeastern University, Massachusetts