John Gosch is a Partner Emeritus in the International and Advisory Services Department of Prager Metis CPAs, and a member of Prager Metis International Group. He began his public and private sector career in 1980.
John services clients in a wide range of companies in consumer products, manufacturing and distribution, online retailing, digital media, technology and entrepreneurial businesses. He is also a member of the firm’s International Services Practice and focuses on the needs of clients from German speaking Europe.
John has a wide range of business and technical experience including operations, logistics, controllership both internationally and domestically, start-ups, turn-arounds and US inbound and outbound taxation. John has served as group and division controller for a Fortune 500 company both domestically and overseas. He also was a CFO with emerging companies and participated in the IPO of technology firms. He has a significant international background and is fluent in German and French.
John is a frequent speaker on U.S. and international tax issues and on doing business in the U.S. and Europe. In his spare time John enjoys travel, the Classics, playing guitar, cooking and spending time with his family.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Provisors Professional Networking Group
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Senat der Wirtschaft – Senator, US Senate of the Economy
- MST, Golden Gate University, California
- MBA, accounting, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania
- BS, finance, Lehigh University, Pennsylvania
- American Friends of Mai Nha Children’s Foundation Vietnam
- Los Angeles Athletic Club
- California Yacht Club
- Grand Havana Room