James Booth is a Principal in the Tax Department of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. Some of his areas of expertise include tax issues of commodity dealers, working with real estate operators and developers, individual income taxes, estate and gift taxes, various tax accounting method issues of businesses and individuals, and inbound international taxes.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Jim was a partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – International Tax Committee Member; Foundation and Accounting Education Committee Member
- BS, Accounting, SUNY at Buffalo
- Church Investment Team member
- Past President and member – Stratford/Trumbull Civitan Club