Harold Hyman is a Principal Emeritus of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group.
With over 45 years of experience, Harold has developed the reputation for being a trusted advisor to Co-op and Condominium Associations on HUD and HOA matters. In addition, he has extensive experience providing financial and tax guidance to high-net worth individuals and real estate investors and developers.
Prior to joining Prager Metis in 2021, Harold was owner/practitioner of Hyman and Associates. He prides himself on getting to know his clients and providing each of them with personalized service best suited to their individual needs and situations.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- BS Accounting - City College of New York
- MBA - Baruch College, New York