845.473.7774/ Ext. 10443
Gretchen Bradshaw is a Partner of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. She provides tax and consulting services for businesses and individuals and works with closely held companies and family owned businesses. Gretchen also oversees client satisfaction and client relations with respect to small business and tax clients. Her areas of expertise include tax compliance, real estate, small business, and state and local sales tax.
Gretchen believes in providing individual attention to her clients. She services clients in both the Poughkeepsie and Millbrook Offices.
In her spare time, she enjoys horseback riding, photography, and spending time with her family.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Gretchen was a partner at D’Arcangelo & Co., LLP whose downstate offices combined with Prager Metis in January 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Southern Dutchess Horse & Pony Association – Board Member
- Oblong Trail Association – Board Member
- MS, Accounting, Pace University